22. JUNE TO 24. September 2023
- 3 nights in the Chalet Mondschein - including pyjama breakfast directly as room service.
- 1 night at the Kaltenberghütte (2.089m) in a double room with 3-course evening meal and mountain breakfast the next morning - including luggage service to the hut
- Kneipp place at the Stubner little lake for refreshment with a barefoot path for stressed feet
- Central starting point for hikes, for example to the Stubner Moor lake with unforgettable mountain panoramas -
- Mondschein`s shield cap as sun protection
Enjoy 3 nights in one of our suites in the chalet with all the benefits such as the private sauna or the "Be your Chef" dinner (conveniently order all the ingredients directly to your room and cook for your loved one yourself). Choose the day with the best weather for a mountain tour to the Kaltenberghütte. At the mountain hut, a breathtaking panorama of the Swiss Alps and a three-course dinner await you, followed by a wonderful sunset. The next morning, the two of you wake up in a rustic hut room in the fresh mountain air and look forward to the sumptuous mountain breakfast. The sun invites you to the nearby insider tip - our bathing lake. For this we lend you deckchairs for your comfort, so you could also spend the whole day at the highest mountain lake at 2,100 metres before heading back down the valley to Chalet Mondschein. Here we recommend the varied trail across the Stubner See, a black moor lake, which is also used for optimal cooling. Swim across once and your skin will feel naturally soft and just as refreshed as your senses and soul.
If you are now in the mood for hiking, you should also take the Lech Card, with which you can use the summer mountain railways and hiking buses free of charge, gain free admission to the Lech forest swimming pool and much more.